- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current unrestricted RN license in State of California.
- Minimum of three (3) years of emergency/critical care experience.
- PICU or NICU and Transport experience desirable.
- Current AHA ACLS, BCLS, PALS and NRP provider verified.
- CEN and/or CCRN recommended for entry-level position.
- National certification in specialty area (CEN, CCRN, C-NPT or CTRN) required within one (1) years of hire.
- NIMS 100, 200, 700, 800
- STABLE and STABLE Cardiac required within six (6) months of hire.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, works efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set and reset multiple priorities.
- Remains cognizant of local EMS county protocols and requirements.
- Presents a professional image as a REACH team member.
- Maintains a positive team attitude with paramedic, respiratory therapist, mechanic and communication specialist by working cohesively.
- Works independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a good rapport with co-workers.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of relevant SOP’s.
Full Time: The current standard shift at REACH for fully time crewmembers is 7 rotating 24-hour shifts per every 4 week period. Sometimes a flight shift may extend past 24 hours. Must be available for one (1) on-call shift in a four (4) week period.
Part Time: Minimum of six (6) shifts per quarter, with one (1) on call shift in a four (4) week period. This position could support a regularly scheduled part time employee, schedule to be discussed with Program Manager.