- High School diploma or equivalent
- NATA Certified
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within an environment of changing priorities.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to help customers and handle problems that arise.
Value Based Competencies:
Customer / Patient Focused:
- Responds to the needs of those served and demonstrates concern for meeting those needs.
- Tailors each interaction to the specific needs of the person and/or situation
- Responds quickly and effectively to problems that arise while providing service.
- Demonstrates open, honest and respectful communication
- Provides timely, constructive feedback that contributes to others' development (each member must demonstrate a commitment to help each other succeed).
- Thinks broadly when seeking new ways to improve performance, processes and services
- Seeks out and utilizes best practices
- Takes responsibility for individual and team actions, decisions and results
- Measures progress against agreed upon plans and stated goalsWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Must be acceptable in accordance with the FAA drug and alcohol testing program
- Utilize visual acuity to read technical information, use hands to finger, handle, feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Perform activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting, and walking.
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.Entails exposure to indoor and outdoor weather conditions, may be exposed to loud aircraft noise, fumes, gasses, odors, dust particles and mechanical/electrical and chemical hazards.
Entails exposure to indoor and outdoor weather conditions, may be exposed to loud aircraft noise, fumes, gasses, odors, dust particles and mechanical/electrical and chemical hazards.