Valid and Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate required.
- Previous experience working under CFR Parts 135 and 145 preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, and of EMS aviation practices and requirements preferred.
- Maintenance experience on the Bell 407, Airbus H125 and H135, and Beechcraft B200 aircraft preferred.
- Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair experience required.
- Aircraft systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience required.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and technical publications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- May occasionally travel to other REACH out bases to assist in maintenance events or support operations.
- Strong work ethic and initiative with an ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7 on-call rotations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in a dynamic computerized environment to include Microsoft Office Suite, web-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, internet, etc.
- Must possess basic aircraft mechanic tools and maintain accountability of personally owned tools in accordance with REACH policies.
- Three (3) years turbine powered helicopter or fixed-wing maintenance experience required.
- Ability to plan and coordinate scheduled and preventative maintenance plan and forecast aircraft downtime in coordination with Regional Maintenance Manager.
- Responsible for validating the aircraft Status Reports for aircraft assigned.
- Responsible for advising the Pilot in Command (PIC) of any maintenance issues that would take an aircraft out of service.
- Request aviation parts and supplies in order to maintain an adequate and orderly inventory.
- Valid Driver’s License in State where employed and proof of liability insurance.
- Effectively able to communicate with the base crew including medical staff, pilots, and the leadership team.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time to field base locations for maintenance support, as directed. Travel may be required anywhere within the REACH Air Medical Services system.
- Must be able to adapt to a new location with limited knowledge of the surrounding area.
REACH offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. We also offer a flexible paid-time-off program and voluntary supplemental life insurance packages.
REACH is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).