- 2000 hours total time (helicopter)
- 1000 hours PIC (helicopter)
- 200 hours of cumulative night experience
- 100 hours of cumulative IFR experience
- EMS and FAR 135 experience preferred
- Commercial/Instrument helicopter rating
- Preference is given to applicants who have an ATP rating
- Preference is given to applicants who have previous NVG experience
- Preference is given to applicants who have at least 100 hours instrument time
- Current Class II Medical Certificate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and persuasively
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, work efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set/re-set multiple priorities.
- Presents a professional image as a REACH flight team member.
- Maintains a positive team attitude with flight crew members, maintenance technician and communication specialist by working cohesively
- Works independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a good rapport with co-workers
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of relevant aviation SOP’s
- Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting and walking.
- Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height.
- Ability to hear routine aircraft noises.
- Maintains a “duty” weight (body weight + uniform/equipment) of less than 230 lbs.
- Requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical).
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing).
- The standard, full-time pilot schedule is a 12 hour shift, 7 days on, 7 days off. Some shifts may over run but not longer than 15 hours per shift.
REACH offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. We also offer a flexible paid-time-off program and voluntary supplemental life insurance packages.
REACH is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).