- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current unrestricted RN license in State of practice.
- Minimum of three (3) years of emergency/critical care experience (>1 year of adult ICU preferred).
- PICU, NICU and CCT experience desirable.
- Current AHA ACLS, BCLS, PALS and NRP verified.
- CEN, CCRN, CFRN and MICN recommended for entry-level position.
- National certification in specialty area required within one (1) years of hire.
- BTLS, ITLS, PHTLS, TNCC or TNATC required within six (6) months.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, works efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set and reset multiple priorities.
- Remains cognizant of local EMS county protocols and requirements.
- Presents a professional image as a REACH flight team member.
- Maintains a positive team attitude and cohesive working relationship with paramedic, respiratory therapist, pilot, and maintenance technician and communication specialist.
- Works independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a good rapport with co-workers.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of relevant aviation SOP’s.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft suite of software.
- Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting and walking.
- Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height.
- Ability to hear routine aircraft noises.
- Maintains a “duty” weight (body weight + uniform/equipment) of less than 230 lbs.
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing).
- The standard, full-time Flight Nurse schedule at this location is a seven (7) days on, 24 hour shifts, followed by 7 days off.
REACH offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. We also offer a flexible paid-time-off program and voluntary supplemental life insurance packages.
REACH is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans).